Before teaching a Zulama course, you must first complete Course Specific Training and receive a badge. Then you will be able to generate that course for your students.
To take a course-specific training:
- Click on the Training tab on your Dashboard.
- Locate the training you wish to take and click ENTER.
- Complete the training, and submit your final project.
The final project will be reviewed by a Zulama Certified Trainer.
- If your project is approved, a notification will be sent to the email address in your profile and through the Zulama Messaging System. A badge for the curriculum will appear on your profile and your Training tab. Then you will be able to generate that course for your students.
- If your project is not approved, a trainer will send you a message through the Zulama Messaging System with an explanation. A notification will be sent to the email address in your profile informing you that comments on your submission have been sent to you in the Messaging System. You will be able to resubmit the project as many times as is necessary to receive approval.
Once you’ve completed a Course Specific Training, the ENTER link will change to COMPLETED. You can return to a completed Course Specific Training at any time, to review or refresh your memory.