The Zulama LCMS allows users to message an entire class, a group of users, or an individual user.
To message other Zulama users:
- Click on the blue Messages tab at the top of the page. You will be directed to your inbox, where you can see the messages sent to you by other Zulama users.
- Click on Compose. This will take you to the compose message page.
- Click on "Choose Recipients" to see a list of available addressees. Teachers may email some or all of the teachers in the school, all of the students in any one of their courses, and each of their individual students. Students can email all or some of their teachers and all of some of the students in their courses.
- Click on a recipient to select. You may select more than one. Make sure all are listed in the To: window when you are finished.
- Type in a Subject and a Body for your message.
- You may attach a single file to a message by clicking on the "Choose File" button. It will be downloadable by the recipients.
- Click Send Message to send the message to its recipients.
To reply to a message:
- Click on the message title to bring up the message.
- Type in your reply (again, you may attach a single file to the reply if desired).
- Click Send Message.